What are the opening hours of the beach ?
Between June 24 and September 1, everyday from 10h to 18h.
Beach Rules :
- Swimming is only allowed inside the buoys.
- Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- The use of any equipment not approved by the government is prohibited, such as buoys and inflatable tubes.
- The use of fins, masks or snorkels is prohibited.
- No access to pets.
- It is forbidden to bring alcoholic beverages, glass containers and sound devices to the beach.
- It is forbidden to light bonfires, BBQs, fireworks or use any other hazardous materials.
- Camping is prohibited.
- Prohibitions on using games or pushing each other around..
- It is prohibited to fish or use boats in the swimming area.
- There is a ban on boats brought in from outside the site. Only boats rented from the Domaine are permitted.